Join our team!
Are you a Licensed Psychologist, LMSW, LLP(Doctoral or masters), or LPC who loves individual psychotherapy but dreads the administrative hassle of the “business “ of psychotherapy? Are you interested in working in an outpatient clinic, where you can develop relationships with other clinicians, consult on cases, and have an open and friendly connection with the owner and support staff? Marsh Psychology Group was created with you in mind.
We are hiring licensed psychotherapists (LP,LMSW,LLP,LPC) to work contractually(1099) out of our Huntington Woods office.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Michigan Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Social Workers, Limited Licensed Doctoral Psychologist (supervision available), Licensed MFT, Licensed Professional Counselors
- At least 2 years of psychotherapy experience
- Experience in treating mood and anxiety disorders
- LBGTQA and Cross Culturally trained and sensitive
- NPI and CAQH registered
- Professional References
Attractive-preference for therapists who are:
- Credentialed with BCBS, BCN, Aetna, Cigna
- EMDR trained a plus
- Trained and interested in couples therapy
- Invested in ongoing learning/training as a clinician
A competitive fee split based on caseload size and experience
A flexible hybrid schedule, allowing the therapist to choose where/when to work
Full administrative staff support
State of the art electronic health record with telehealth platform
HIPPA compliant telephone and email system
A waiting list of clients ready to begin psychotherapy
Steady referral stream
Beautiful windowed offices on Woodward Ave., easily accessible to I696
Warm and collegial atmosphere
Monthly Case Consultation
Support for ongoing clinical training
Mentoring and clinical identity development for newer clinicians
We look forward to discussing working together.